The Intermediate School Library Media class is designed to cover information and technology literacy. Therefore, we combine objectives which are often taught in traditional library classes with those often taught in traditional computer classes for this age group.
General Library Media Objectives
- Become familiar with how to use the print and digital resources of the RSIS Library Media Center
- Develop a better appreciation for literature and a desire to visit the LMC often
- Critically evaluate online information
- Use information effectively and creatively in presentations
- Practice ethical, legal, and safe use of information and technology
Information and Communications Technology Literacy GLE’s from DESE