Hello Wolf Pack!
I'm Mrs. Keeney and I am RSIS's School Counselor! I am beyond excited to build relationships with all my students, families, and staff members. Please go to my website to learn more about what RSIS School Counseling Program has to offer!
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Child and Family Studies and a Masters in Guidance and Counseling from Northwest Missouri State University. I enjoy being outside with my family and movie marathons!
I am able to help students with the following:
* Promoting positive attitudes among students towards self, family, peers, and community.
*Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons that teach skills such as decision making, resolving conflict, and respecting others.
* Working with students, parents, and school staff to identify learning needs and to design interventions to enhance student success.
* Helping students to recognize and make the best of their abilities.
* Providing support during a personal crisis.
* Working with students on attendance issues.
* Coordinating referrals to outside agencies.
* Developing student career awareness.
*Small groups for students are available with a variety of topics. Small groups will begin once I have two or more willing participants with parent or guardian permission.
Please contact me with any questions you might have!
Phone: 417-272-8250,Ext 2717
I Need to Talk to Mrs. Keeney
If you are a student at RSIS and would like to talk with Mrs. Keeney please click on the link below and fill out the Google Form. I will see you within two school days. If you have not met with me within two school days please come visit me at my office. If this is emergency and you or someone you know is in danger please tell a staff member you need to speak with me, a teacher, a trusted adult or Mrs. Chavez immediately.
Mrs. Keeney's Website
RSIS Disrespectful Behavior Report
IMPORTANT: Please note, information submitted to the RSIS Disrespectful Behavior link above will be reviewed during school business hours. If you are reporting on a situation which you consider an emergency, please call 911 or make a report with the school violence hotline at the following link: https://www.schoolviolencehotline.com/