I need to see the counselor! Please fill out the google form below!
I'm Mrs. Keeney and I am RSIS's School Counselor! I am beyond excited to build relationships with all my students, families and staff members. Please go to my website to learn more about what RSIS School Counseling Program has to offer!
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Child and Family Studies and a Masters in Guidance and Counseling from Northwest Missouri State University. I enjoy being outside with my family and movie marathons!
I am able to help students with the following:
* Promoting positive attitudes among students towards self, family, peers, and community.
*Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons that teach skills such as decision making, resolving conflict and respecting others.
* Working with students, parents and school staff to identify learning needs and to design interventions to enhance student success.
* Helping students to recognize and make the best of their abilities.
* Providing support during a personal crisis.
* Working with students on attendance issues.
* Coordinating referrals to outside agencies.
* Developing student career awareness.
*Small groups for students are available with a variety of topics:
Please contact me with any questions you might have!
Phone: 417-272-8250,Ext 2717