I need to see the counselor! Please fill out the google form below!
I'm Mrs. Keeney and I will be RSIS School Counselor! I am beyond excited to make RSIS my new home and build relationships with all my students, families and staff members. Please go to my website to learn more about what RSIS School Counseling Program has to offer!
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Child and Family Studies and a Masters in Guidance and Counseling from Northwest Missouri State University. I enjoy being outside with my family and movie marathons!
I am able to help students with the following:
* Promoting positive attitudes among students towards self, family, peers, and community.
*Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons that teach skills such as decision making, resolving conflict and respecting others.
* Working with students, parents and school staff to identify learning needs and to design interventions to enhance student success.
* Helping students to recognize and make the best of their abilities.
* Providing support during a personal crisis.
* Working with students on attendance issues.
* Coordinating referrals to outside agencies.
* Developing student career awareness.
*Small groups for students are available with a variety of topics:
Please contact me with any questions you might have!
Phone: 417-272-8250,Ext 2717